Hi all,

I launched a Puppet service a few month ago and it did function pretty well
for some time.

Last week, I tried to clean old entries but I think I deleted too much
information as I can no more synchronize my clients.
I get a certificate error :

*[root@REBITPUPPET01 ~]# puppet agent --test
Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent run will
continue:
Warning: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate
B: certificate verify failed: [certificate signature failure for
/CN=rebitpuppet01.cegedim]
Info: Retrieving plugin
Error: /File[/var/lib/puppet/lib]: Failed to generate additional resources
using 'eval_generate: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read
server certificate B: certificate verify failed: [certificate signature
failure for /CN=rebitpuppet01.cegedim]
Error: /File[/var/lib/puppet/lib]: Could not evaluate: SSL_connect
returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate
verify failed: [certificate signature failure for
/CN=rebitpuppet01.cegedim] Could not retrieve file metadata for
puppet://rebitpuppet01.cegedim/plugins: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0
state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed:
[certificate signature failure for /CN=rebitpuppet01.cegedim]*

I tried a lot of things following the different threads but I only managed
to mess a little bit more with my server :-(
At least, I know my truststore should be wrong as "*keytool -list -keystore
/etc/puppetdb/ssl/truststore*" and "*openssl x509 -noout -in
/var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/ca_crt.pem -fingerprint*" do not match. The only
thing is that I do not have the first idea on how to solve this...

Any idea ?

Puppetmaster, dashboard & puppedb are on the same server (Distro = RHEL5.9)
I get the same error even on the puppetmaster server.

Regards