I am using Scientific Linux 6.4. Scientific Linux is a derivative of Red
Hat Enterprise Linux, similar to CentOS.

I am following the instructions at
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/razor to install Puppet Razor on my
new Puppet Master node. The instructions say:

Installation

Install puppetlabs-razor module and dependencies into module_path:

    $ puppet module install puppetlabs-razor
    Preparing to install into /etc/puppet/modules ...
    Downloading from http://forge.puppetlabs.com ...
    Installing -- do not interrupt ...
    /etc/puppet/modules

Puppet apply, apply test manifests:

    puppet apply razor/tests/init.pp
However, when I try this I get an error:

    root@sl6:/etc/puppet/modules # puppet apply razor/tests/init.pp
    Class nodejs does not support Scientific at
/etc/puppet/modules/nodejs/manifests/params.pp:55 on node sl6.example.org

I thought that the actual cause of this error was line 26 in
/etc/puppet/modules/nodejs/manifests/params.pp
, which includes RHEL, CentOS & Oracle Enterprise Linux, but not Scientific
Linux:

class nodejs::params {

  case $::operatingsystem {

'RedHat', 'CentOS', 'OEL', 'OracleLinux': {
  $majdistrelease = $::lsbmajdistrelease ? {
    ''      => regsubst($::operatingsystemrelease,'^(\d+)\.(\d+)','\1'),

I tried to fix this by modifying line 26 to include strings for Scientific
Linux:

#    'RedHat', 'CentOS', 'OEL', 'OracleLinux': {
    'RedHat', 'CentOS', 'OEL', 'OracleLinux', 'Scientific Linux',
'Scientific': {
      $majdistrelease = $::lsbmajdistrelease ? {
        ''      => regsubst($::operatingsystemrelease,'^(\d+)\.(\d+)','\1'),

But I get the same error:

root@sl6:/etc/puppet/modules # puppet apply razor/tests/init.pp
Class nodejs does not support Scientific at
/etc/puppet/modules/nodejs/manifests/init.pp:59 on node sl6.example.org

Any ideas how to get Razor to recognize Scientific Linux?

-= Stefan