Hello!

Now that we're two weeks in it's time for another update on what's been
going on in the module team.  We focused on puppetlabs-ntp and
puppetlabs-firewall as our two primary modules, but also merged in fixes to
passenger, rabbitmq, mysql, apt, and apache.

As a result of this work we've released:

http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/apache/0.7.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/ntp/1.0.0
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/firewall/0.4.0

Of these three the apache release is by far the largest.  The module was
basically rewritten between the older version and this and most users have
been using it from git for a while.  This is a huge change so I would
recommend anyone on 0.6.0 to test carefully before unleashing it in
production.

The NTP module was also completely rewritten (but is tiny in comparison).
 There's some work left to do in this to unify the templates but I wanted
to get a release out the door today and work on the unification for 2.0.0.

The firewall changes are smaller but the regular mix of features and
bugfixes.

In addition to all these module releases Hunter released
http://rubygems.org/gems/rspec-system-serverspec, which is a bridge between
the serverspec matchers and rspec-system.

I made https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-rabbitmq/pull/71 which is
an in progress refactor of the installation part of the rabbitmq module.  I
want to continue overhauling this module completely until it sparkles.
 Please take a poke in there and comment if you're a rabbitmq user.

Thanks,