Some of you will already be familiar with Cloudsmith products such as
Geppetto, an IDE for Puppet modules, and some of you may be familiar with
the excellent work Cloudsmith folks like Henrik have done in areas like the
Puppet core parser.

We've been working together for a while now, and today we're thrilled to
announce the acquisition of Cloudsmith into the Puppet Labs family.

There is more about the acquisition on our blog:
https://puppetlabs.com/blog/cloudsmith-joins-puppet-labs/

For more info about the Puppet Module IDE Geppetto:

Geppetto: A Puppet IDE (blog)
http://bit.ly/12VlbCf

Geppetto 3.0 Overview (video)
http://bit.ly/12wsqR8

Geppetto, A Puppet IDE and Your Favorite Backseat Driver (podcast)
http://bit.ly/12Kz0SW

cheers,

Nigel Kersten