I managed to kill all of the stuck process with a simple ssh loop in a
script. Nevertheless, that's not very cool to proceed so...

Don't you think it would be a good option to implement a timeout in the
puppet agent ? If the connection / catalog application is too long (this
treshold could be set with a specific argument), the puppet agent discard
the action and request the puppet master again...
Or is it too complicated to implement safely ?

Yannig