Hi Sneha,

This is for a GPFS (IBM parallel file system) cluster. When a new client is
added it needs to be added by an node that is already part of the cluster.
I'm trying to automate this through puppet

E.g. node80 has just been provisioned

After installing the client packages I need to add the node from a server
already in the cluster by running the following two commands

mmaddnode -N node80
mmchlicense client --accept -N node80

Obviously I only want to have this exec run when a new host is added but I
also only want it to execute for the newly added host (I don’t want it to
run though nodes01-79 also).

Unfortunately I have to run the above commands as it appears GPFS does not
perform this config through plain text files.

Many thanks,
George

George Brown