On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM, <haraldch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks to all for your replies.
>
> Yeah, I finally got it.

It looks like I'm too late to really help, but I wanted to offer an
alternative.

domcleal/augeasproviders on the Forge offers a new provider to the built-in
mounttab type that relies on the power of augeas while allowing you to use
the Puppet DSL to express the configuration. Here are a few code examples:
http://augeasproviders.com/documentation/examples.html#mounttab_provider

http://forge.puppetlabs.com/domcleal/augeasproviders

Even if you don't use that module for this, check it out. It also provides
a number of awesome resource types like sshd_config and sysctl.

Regards,

--
Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | ryanycoleman on twitter & #puppet IRC