Hi Everyone;

First, thanks for your help!

I am trying to create a way to categorize hosts based on both/either/or the
name of the host as well as the location of the host.

Right now, I have .pp files that categorize the hosts based on the
hostname.  I have written a custom fact to determine the datacenter
location but, I cannot figure out how to create .pp files that will allow
me to apply catalogs either based on hostname or datacenter name.

Is there any way to do this outside of hiera or ENC?

Thank you very much!
Bee