For what it's worth, I had the same problem and figured out the particular
cert on Windows 7 (64bit) that was causing the issue:

[Subject]
  CN=Thawte Timestamping CA, OU=Thawte Certification, O=Thawte,
L=Durbanville, S=Western Cape, C=ZA

[Issuer]
  CN=Thawte Timestamping CA, OU=Thawte Certification, O=Thawte,
L=Durbanville, S=Western Cape, C=ZA

[Serial Number]
  00

[Not Before]
  1/01/1997 1:00:00 p.m.

[Not After]
  1/01/2021 12:59:59 p.m.

[Thumbprint]
  BE36A4562FB2EE05DBB3D32323ADF445084ED656

I found it under Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
After deleting that, I no longer had the module/cert issue.