The real isssue I seem to be having is that puppet agent is ignoring
my PACKAGESITE variable. I've set it accordingly per:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Puppet_Free_Bsd/8

pkg_add -r <whatever> works fine from the command line in bash and sh,
but puppet runs use the url above instead of what I've set.

Any ideas where I can set the packagesite var so that puppet can pick it up?