Hi Guys;

I really appreciate your help and apologize for the continued questions...
however, apaprently, I am missing something here.  I cannot get this
working.

I have set hiera-gpg up as per the docs I can find but, I still cannot seem
to get my manifests correct.  If someone would kindly provide a smaple
manifest, I would be grateful!

Also, per Craig Dunn's blog, he is placing hieradata files in
/etc/puppet/hieradata/live.  Is the "live" subdir required?  Is there some
sort of environment limitation that requires the files live in this subdir?

Thank you very much!
Bee