Source:        Application Error
Date:          9/3/2013 9:50:59 AM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Faulting application name: ruby.exe, version: 1.8.7.370, time stamp:
0x4fede15f
Faulting module name: msvcrt-ruby18.dll, version: 1.8.7.370, time stamp:
0x4feddff4
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x00013152
Faulting process id: 0x938
Faulting application start time: 0x01cea8c5ae246efa
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Puppet
Labs\Puppet\sys\ruby\bin\ruby.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Puppet
Labs\Puppet\sys\ruby\bin\msvcrt-ruby18.dll

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Error