Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply!

First of all, the problem is that the class that the node belongs to isn't
being "realized" (that is, files that are installed on other nodes of that
class aren't being installed on this problematic node).

Also, I cannot find the --loadclasses option in
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/man/agent.html and the binary also complains ..
can you expand on this?

Thanks,
Mark