This is all going to depend on the criteria on which you will decide
which ports gets used where.

You can make a standard puppet
configuration and have code in the template (ERB file) to decide what
port to bind sshd on depending on facts from facter. If the default
facter you are working with does not provide the facts that you would
like to have, it is possible to easily add other facts.

Another way
you can do this is to make a puppet define with the port number as
parameter that you can then use in a template file. You can then specify
the configuration you want on a per-host basis.

Hope this helps,

Antoine

Le 2013-09-16 05:00, John.1209 a écrit :

> I'm somewhat
new to puppet and I have this issue with SSH.

> Let's say I have 6
different SSH configurations. How do I get puppet to install or upgrade
SSH based on the configurations? Assume the O/S and SSHD versions are
all the same.

> So let's say I have different configurations that run
SSHD with the following ports:

> Port 22
> Port 9999
> Port 1000, and
so on.

> How can I write or modify the puppet openssh module to
update the different configurations?

email to puppet-users@googlegroups.com.
http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-users [1].
> For more options,