Hi,
  On Windows 7 and Windows 8, Puppet’s confdir is
%PROGRAMDATA%\PuppetLabs\puppet\etc. This is usually located on disk at
C:\ProgramData\PuppetLabs\puppet\etc.
Please refer link : http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/configuring.html
You can add run interval in it.
Follow the link : http://docs.puppetlabs.com/windows/running.html