I just recently replaced the ActiveRecord storeconfigs with PuppetDB
(1.4.0)and i am working through the various configurations.  I only have 14
nodes  that are being managed and i have hitting the default limit for the
resource-query-limit.  I can remedy it by setting it to 50000, but i would
think with few hosts that i have, the default should be fine.  Am I wrong
about that?  For the most part i am using default values that were
installed when i installed the module (installed it via puppet).  I am
running with Postgresql, on Centos 5.8

installed RPM's:

postgresql-libs-8.1.23-6.el5_8
postgresql-8.1.23-6.el5_8