Hi all,

I have the following fact to get the full path of the Puppet executable
being distributed via a module:

Facter.add("puppet_executable") do
>   setcode do
>     Facter::Util::Resolution.exec('/usr/bin/which puppet')
>   end
> end

This fact is used to set the command attribute of the cron job to execute
puppet.  The facts exists perfectly when manually running puppet agent but
disappears when puppet executes out of a cron job.  Is this normal
behavior?  I had to switch over to using external facts to work around this
issue.