Hi,
  For learning puppet follow the link,
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/learning/manifests.html and
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/learning/modules1.html
This will help you in writing simple manifests.
As you have C# code, and you want it to execute on client, am i right?
If this is the case,
1. you just need to transfer this C# code on client -> you can achive this
by "file" resource to transfer file
2. you need to execute your code on cleint -> you can achieve this by "exec
resource".
I hope this will help you to start up.

Thanks and Regards,
Sneha More,