Hi all,

I've started testing with using Hiera for storing configs and I have a
noobish question.

Here's an example of my yaml file (/etc/puppet/hieradata/vertname.yaml):

---
#icecast
type: vanilla
client1:
  cid: 999
  cid_hostname: icecast1
  cid_ipaddress: 192.168.254.12
  password: WhatYoSay?
  port: 200
  concurrency: 50
  num_encoders: 2
client2:
  cid: 998
  cid_hostname: icecast2
  cid_ipaddress: 192.168.254.13
  password: NoWay!
  port: 201
  concurrency: 25
  num_encoders: 3

Now, I'd like to be able to create a config file for each client:

file { '/home/icecast/${cid}.icecast.xml':
  ensure  => file
  content => template('icecast/icecast.xml.erb'),
}

The question is how do I put the above into a loop which iterates over the
client arrays in the hiera file (each client config file should get a
unique cid, cid_hostname, etc)?

Thanks in advance!!

Greg