Not sure if you got help or not but that error is telling you that
filesys_group_acl is not a resource type.  This is because you created
it as a class and not a defined resource type.  Defined types use the
"define" keyword instead of the "class" keyword.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/3/reference/lang_defined_types.html

HTH

-Cory