Hi all,

We are still running a few dozens of RHEL4 within our Datacenter and I'd
like to install a puppet agent to at least collect some inventory (facter)
and do a little bit of configuration management.

The only puppet agent I managed to found for el4 is 0.22.4 (quite old)
which we installed with a facter 1.6.4 and a ruby 1.8.7.72.
At first we had issues with "requires" until we export a RUBYLIB variable
to indicate where to find all ruby libraries (/usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/).

Currently, there is no more error at start, but the process still do not
run ...

Any idea ?

Regards