Chengkai,
 I'm not seeing the error message. But let me ask this question - are you
attempting to install on a non en-US machine? If so, we just fixed a nasty
bug that had errors with starting the agent service (something that is done
during installation). https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/22493

This just went into v 3.3.1-rc3 release. If your error was similar to the
one in the link above, when 3.3.1 releases it should resolve this issue.

If this is not your issue, please attach your error for further inspection.

Thanks!

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM, chengkai liang <ckm.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have download recent version puppet.3.3.0.msi from PuppetLab and trying
> to install it on Windows 7.  The MSI package throws out the following error
> message,
>

> This also happen on Puppet enterprise MSI package.  So I wonder if anybody
> encounter this problem, and what's the solution for it?
>
> Thanks,
> Chengkai
>
>  --

Rob Reynolds
Developer, Puppet Labs

Join us at PuppetConf 2014, September 23-24 in San Francisco