It looks like you do not have all the Ruby gems installed.
Storeconfigs requires Activerecord version 2.1 or later.  On your
system depending on how you install your Ruby gems, you should run:

#see if Activerecord is installed
gem list

if you do not find it installed then you should install from pacjage
manager or do a gem install activerecord.

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/using_stored_configuration

Also it should be noted that storeconfigs has been replaced by
puppetdb and if you are doing this for the first time you should use
PuppetDB instead of storeconfigs.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb/latest/

HTH
-Cory