Hi Cristian,

Thanks for the code. gos[:mac] is the right thing to do (as we defined: gos
= {}); I think I g_C was a typo in my example script somewhere down the
line).

One related question: as I read that the name of the file must be the same
as the name of the function, then I suppose I cannot do something similar
to this in function:

gos.each_key do |cls|
>     Facter.add('am_oss_' + cls.to_s) do
>         setcode { gos[cls][0] }
>     end
> end

as one can easily do with custom-facts? Any workaround available to this
issue? Cheers!!