I'm trying to make puppetlabs_spec_helper runs on Windows 7 to test my
Puppet modules.

Is this supported ? Because I encountered some problems:

   1. symlinks were not created on Windows 7 (even if the functionnality
   are availabe). To manage that I added to rake_tasks.rb an ugly function:

   def make_link(source,target)
     ruby_platform = RbConfig::CONFIG['host_os']
     if RUBY_PLATFORM =~ /mswin|mingw|cygwin/ then
       #Windows Stuff
       source_win=source.tr("/","\\")
       target_win=target.tr("/","\\")
       `call mklink /D #{target_win} #{source_win}`
     elsif RUBY_PLATFORM =~ /linux/ then
       FileUtils::ln_s(source, target)
     end
   end

   2. undefined method `fetch' for nil:NilClass:

        Failure/Error: Unable to find matching line from backtrace
        NoMethodError:
          undefined method `fetch' for nil:NilClass
        # C:/Program Files/Puppet
   Labs/Puppet/puppet/lib/puppet/test/test_helper.rb:107:in `block in
   after_each_test'
        # C:/Program Files/Puppet
   Labs/Puppet/puppet/lib/puppet/test/test_helper.rb:106:in `each'
        # C:/Program Files/Puppet
   Labs/Puppet/puppet/lib/puppet/test/test_helper.rb:106:in `after_each_test'

   3. I use the concat module. And when running "rake test", I got:

   Failure/Error: should contain_package('nfs-utils')
        Puppet::Error:
          $concat_basedir not defined. Try running again with
   pluginsync=true on the [master] section of your node's
   '/etc/puppet/puppet.conf'.

Is it a lost cause ? Or someone succeeded to test puppet modules on Windows
?

Thank you for your help !