Hi-

I've been using the mysql class from puppetlabs in my deploys for about 4
months with no trouble- until today.
I was installing a new machine, using puppet 3.2.3. My install contains
this snippet of code:

     class { 'mysql::server':
                config_hash => { 'root_password' =>  $mysql_root_password },
                require => Class['mysql'],
     }

     mysql::db { "${fedora_db_name}":
        user => $fedora_admin_mysql,
        password => $fedora_passwd_mysql,
        host => 'localhost',
        grant => ['all'],
        require => Class['mysql::server'],
     } ->

Which has always worked before- now I get this error:

Error: ERROR:  This class has been deprecated and the functionality moved
    into mysql::server.  If you run mysql::server without correctly calling
    mysql:: server with the new override_options hash syntax you will revert
    your MySQL to the stock settings.  Do not proceed without removing this
    class and using mysql::server correctly.

    If you are brave you may set attempt_compatibility_mode in this class
which
    attempts to automap the previous settings to appropriate calls to
    mysql::server at /etc/puppet/modules/mysql/manifests/init.pp:89 on node
fedora-vm2.library.nd.edu

I noticed that the sourgeforge project for this was changed in the last day
or so. Is this the intended behavior
of the class? If so, what are the supported method calls now?

I'd hate to have to take this out and roll my own mysql class again, but
that's where I'm headed.

Thanks,

Mark Suhovecky