There were a number of good talks at Puppet Camp DC, and some expressions
of intent that the supporting materials would be posted.  I'd very much
appreciate a more "official" collection of materiaIs, but I have some
sparse notes, so here's a mashup from that, the official schedule and some
Googling:

9:30 - 10:30: Puppet Keynote - James Sweeny, Puppet Labs
10:30 - 11:15: The Mechanical Sysadmin - Matt Dugan and Joe Sircy,
Shadow-Soft
(personal distractions left me too stupid to make useful notes on the two
first talks)
11:30 - 12:15: Puppet and Apache CloudStack - David Nalley, CloudStack
(slides from a similar presentation Jan. 2013)
http://www.slideshare.net/PuppetLabs/nalley
1:00 - 1:30: Pushing Puppet to the Limit - James Shubin, The Technical Blog
of James
https://ttboj.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/pushing-puppet-at-puppet-camp-dc-lisa-2013/
1:30 - 2:15: Rapid Puppet Dev with Vagrant - George Beech, Stack Exchange
http://brokenhaze.com/blog/2013/07/25/puppet-workflow-with-vagrant/
2:15 - 3:00: Building Elastic Infrastructures - Pankaj Kaushal, Flipkart
https://github.com/flipkart/HostDB
3:30 - 4:15: Razor: A Fresh Look at Provisioning - David Lutterkort, Puppet
Labs
(recording of an earlier instance of this talk)
http://puppetlabs.com/presentations/razor-fresh-look-provisioning
4:15 - 5:00: Puppet Demo - Tom Linkin, Puppet Labs

new features in Puppet Enterpirse GUI event presentation and
command/control.

To state the obvious, "official" slides and notes would be preferable,
aside from Mr. Shubin's blog, which already has his materials from today
posted.  Thanks, James!

It is more than possible they're posted but I don't know where to look for
them.

    - Stephen P. Schaefer