Hi!

I'm afraid this was mostly my fault, we released a version of mcollective
without some needed metadata and recently changes made this more
problematic than it used to be.  I've uploaded a new release so you should
be able to fix this with:

puppet module uninstall puppetlabs-mcollective
puppet module install puppetlabs-mcollective

If the uninstall step doesn't work, just rm
-rf /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/modules/mcollective altogether to force the
issue.  After this is done you should have v1.1.3 and things should work
better!