This would be a pretty awesome feature. I think the hard part about
something like a script is that different hosts may have different classes
applied. You could also make a big ERB template with all the known
Hiera variables in it and just have it generate a file somewhere on your
filesystem. I'm not sure how helpful that is though.

Rich