Having a local forge available would be great.
Some customers do not like to run un-audited code - they do most modules by
themselves anyway.
At the moment we use a CI build chain to create OS packages for our modules.

But for dev’s a local forge would be a good opportunity for sharing modules and
knowledge and to prevent double work.

Regards,

Martin