I have PE with 10 licenses free & no support contract (yet - just playing).

"Notice: Waiting for SSH response..." tells me what I knew anyway: puppet node_aws bootstrap won't work with Windows machines - or am i doing something wrong. Can anyone confirm my thoughts?

I've googled it & it seems many have gone down the bodging a solution track, for example one guy found that an ec2 windows instance will run a vb script that can be used to go get the puppet agent and install it. That same vbscript could probably tell puppet where it's master is & kick off the certificate signing process too.

I know I could create an ami but I was looking to automate a little deeper.

Anyone doing same?