Hi There,

   I am kind of lost, understood something wrong. I have written a module.
Now how can I test this module? Do I need to copy it to agent or server? Is
it possible to test it as a standalone module where I have a machine with
puppet agent or server installed? It is a simple module I dont want
complicate things with cucumber or some rspec etc.

   How can I test it with puppet apply command? When I run this it say
everything complied but no work done and no errors too.

Thanks
Raj