Hi,

I am very new to Puppet and Vmware world.

I have a centos in which my puppet master is running (open source puppet).
I have another server hardware with ESX 5.1 installed in it. I have a
vsphere installed in my PC through which I created a VM in this server
hardware.
Now I need to use this puppet master to create and manage VM's in the same
server hardware going forward.

Could you please anyone help me in getting me,
 1. List of packages that needs to be installed to achive this.
 2. Configuration steps to that needs to done in Puppet master and ESX
hardware.

Kindly pardon me if this is a repetitive question. I am very new to both
puppet and Vmware. Hence the request.
Appreciate any inputs on this.

-Dhanraj