I took the Puppet Fundamentals class a few months ago in Portland at Puppet
Labs and it was great. I definitely recommend it. I already was using
Puppet some in my day job but it gave me a lot more context. The instructor
was very well qualified and was fielding some pretty advanced questions, he
had years of experience working with the tool.

And the second edition of Pro Puppet looks to be pretty good, I'm just a
few chapters in.

Rich