Hi,

I Agree with Philip and Felix!!

Some one might have implemented it with his own experience/try and error.
But if its not documented, than its like re-inventing the wheel again and
again!
Rejecting is not a solution, at least you can redirect to some other links
where its used/fixed/configured, and say try this for now and we will look
into it when we have time! :)

On the other hand i understand Seg/Developers are already loaded !!

-Kaustubh