I updated the repository file using the official puppet-recommended
version. The corrected line is:

deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com squeeze main   (i mistakenly entered 'wheezy'
above).

When I do 'apt-get update' I'm told:

W: Filed to fetch http://apt.puppetlabs.com/dists/squeeze/Release Unable to
find expected entry main/binary-armel/Packages in Meta-index file
(malformed Release file?)