Hi,

I am writing scripts for deployment of our software and I am also using
MCollective on linux.

I hope to use MCollective in order to reduce the requirement of opening a
putty session to each VM and running the puppet agent manually the first
time (when its registers/ creates keys etc). The problem I see with this is
that I need to log in to each machine and install/configure mcollective
(server.cfg & client.cfg), so for this reason I do not save myself very
much effort by using mcollective.

I am using vms so I can add mcollective to the vm template, but I wont know
the name of mcollective/activemq machine nor would I know the name of the
machine at that point.

How do you guys deploy mcollective?  It seems abit like a chicken/egg
scenario!