Have you tried a yaml to csv converter like https://github.com/tokland/yaml2csv ? Note that it seems to require the csv module syntax from ruby 1.9.3.

Jeff

On 12/16/2013 03:29 PM, Stuart Cracraft wrote:
Is the back-end piece of Puppet Dashboard which implements the CSV-capability
of the YAML interpretation available as a standalone?

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:20:41 PM UTC-8, Stuart Cracraft wrote:

    Hi everybody,

    Is there a command-line program which parses:

      puppetmasters*:/var/lib/puppet/reports/*/*.yaml

    into simple a simple (though lengthy) report perhaps with
    column/field/etc. selection based on a straightforward method.

    Holler if you know of any. I know this was queried by me
    on this list recently and all sorts of stuff was posted. If
    I don't get it here, I'll need to go over to puppet-developers
    and ask there.

    Surely, someone has written something they're proud of and
    will share it forward.

    Stuart

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Puppet Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to puppet-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/d333f68c-ad66-40bb-b969-9248114cd766%40googlegroups.com.