Hi,

I want to manage about 200 packages with Puppet and I want a separate
"package"-resource for each package. The problem is: Every time, the
Puppet-Agent does a "run" / "apply", he checks every 200 packages. Each
package-check needs about 2 seconds. Altogether it takes about 400 seconds,
which is to much. I want the check to only few seconds. I heard that it
would be possible if I use yaml with using a single command which contains
all the desired packages. But I don't know how to do it.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks