Your default node definition does not define any resources. filebucket does not itself define a file, it defines a location where files are backed up to.

If you're just beginning with Puppet, then the method for using a filebucket to distribute file content is not something you really want to be doing.

Instead do something like:

From the command line:

echo -e "\n[harshita]\npath /root/harshita\nallow *" >> /etc/puppet/fileserver.conf
service puppetmaster restart

then add a resource to your default node definition such as

file { 'D:\Puppet\Anshita.txt':
  source => 'puppet:///harshita/Anshita.txt',
  mode   => '0644',
}

This will ensure the creation of D:\Puppet\Anshita.txt, sourced from /root/harshita/Anshita.txt . Note that the unix user puppet must have read access to that file and directory.

Jeff