Hello all,

I am configuring a openstack swift cluster using puppet. For this I use
exported resources, and here I run in to a problem...

I'm getting an error like this:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Another local or imported resource exists with the type and title
Swift::Ringsync[account] on node dc2-05

Thought I could solve this by purging the exported resources, like
described here:
https://ask.puppetlabs.com/question/88/how-can-i-purge-exported-resources-from-puppetdb/

However this did not do anything. It didn't even change the behaviour of
puppet on my node in any way.

Am I wrong in my assumptions on what causes this problem? If so, what is
the real cause and what do I do about it?

Krist