On Jan 9, 2014, at 10:04 AM, mehmet hasdemir <banne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> we'd like to install puppet and use it on our system. i installed
> puppet-server on my puppet machine and puppet on client machine. machines are
> oracle linux 6.
> on some  videos  there are "puppetd" "puppetca" commands  but i havent seen
> that yet.  why ? and what will i do ?

Those comands ('puppetd' and 'puppetca' were from pre-2.6 versions of puppet.
For versions 2.6 and later, you should use 'puppet agent' and 'puppet cert',
respectively. A full list of commands that changed in puppet 2.6 is listed
here: http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/tools.html

--
Peter Bukowinski