Hi everyone,

It's taken longer than I would have liked but, it's that time of the season
again.

## Releases
pypuppetdb 0.1.0 is now available on PyPi[1] and updated docs have been
posted to Read The Docs[2].

[1]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypuppetdb
[2]: http://pypuppetdb.readthedocs.org/en/v0.1.0/

The README and CHANGELOG should provide adequate information on what's
changed. It's nothing
terribly major except for the SSL settings and behaviour which has been
slightly changed and almost
complete support for v3. All the endpoints are supported, just not all the
features.

Of far greater note is the release of Puppetboard 0.0.3. There have been
plenty of changes over the
past few months. Since a lot of people have been running from source and
pulling in changes regularly
the changes won't be that obvious but if you were running from a 'release'
you're in for a party. I suggest
you have a look around the screenshots at available at the Github
repository[3].

Up to now it's been a slight pain to install Puppetboard and get it
running. As per 0.0.3 Puppetboard is
now packaged and available on PyPi, a simple `pip install puppetboard` is
all it takes. The README has
received extensive updates with regard to how you configure Puppetboard and
your webserver. Because
for some unknown reason PyPI has decided to not render my README as HTML
but in stead serve up
the raw ReStructuredText you're better off using the Github[3] repository
to browse the README.

[3]: https://github.com/nedap/puppetboard

## Future plans
I promised native packages for both pypuppetdb and Puppetboard a while ago.
Packages for pypuppetdb
will hopefully be released in time for FOSDEM for Debian/Ubuntu and likely
CentOS. Packages for
Puppetboard take a bit more doing as most distributions don't ship the
dependencies we require.

As noted in pypuppetdb's README, 0.2.x series will drop support for API v3,
so PuppetDB prior to 1.5.
This is also partially due to internal surgery that needs to happen to
nicely support query pagination and
a few other long-standing feature requests.

Enjoy and as usual you can contact me or join #puppetboard for any help.

--
Daniele Sluijters