Ok, looks like the error's I was seeing with 3.0.2 was a known bug[1], and
so I've updated travis to allow failures on the 3.0.2 builds.

However I've now hit my next error[2]:

1) glassfish on a RedHat OSFamily with create_domain => true and
> create_service => true
>
> Failure/Error: should
> contain_glassfish__create_domain('domain1').that_requires('Class[glassfish::install]')
>
> Puppet::Error:
>
> Duplicate declaration: Glassfish::Create_service[domain1] is already
> declared in file
> /home/travis/build/fatmcgav/puppet-glassfish/spec/fixtures/modules/glassfish/manifests/init.pp:111;
>
> cannot redeclare at
> /home/travis/build/fatmcgav/puppet-glassfish/spec/fixtures/modules/glassfish/manifests/create_domain.pp:41
>
> on node testing-worker-linux-7-2-11652-linux-5-17137606.localdomain
>
> # ./spec/classes/init_spec.rb:88

Spec test is available here[3], failing test is highlighted.

I've googled and haven't managed to find anything obvious...

Any ideas/pointers?

Cheers
Gavin

[1] http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/17543