I have a complete and working Puppet setup.  Now, I need to automate it.
 Looking at the following
page: http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/installation.html#post-install  I
can see that it wants me to set up launchd processes for OS X in order to
have the Puppet service start at boot.  I just want to make sure that this
is necessary.  I have a master/agent configuration.  In a master/agent
setup, does it automate this by default or do I still have to setup launchd
on each machine?

This is a separate issue from the first one.  I have completed my
puppet-dashboard setup and it's running fine.  However, I've noticed that
after I reboot the machine, I no longer have any worker processes running.
 I have to manually run "sudo -u puppet-dashboard env RAILS_ENV=production
script/delayed_job -p dashboard -n 4 -m start" before any they start
working again.  I assumed once I converted dashboard to run in apache that
this would be automated.  Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!!