HI Vaibhav,

I use the below procedure. Hope this helps you!

==
Use the below procedure to delete the nodes permanantly!

On Puppet Master Server

# puppet node clean <node_certname>
# puppet node deactivate <node_certname>

ON Dashboard server
# cd /usr/share/puppet-dashboard
# rake RAILS_ENV=production node:del name=node_certname
==

-Kaustubh