Hi,

I have a requirement like below
1. I have generated pre-generated certificates in master for multiple
agents with some name
2. I have to copy the pre-generated certificate to all the agents.
3. All the clients which have pre-generated certificate, should be able to
pull the catalog from master.

Please help me on this.

I have tried, but I am getting an error like below
*           Error: Could not request certificate: The certificate retrieved
from the master does not match the agent's private key.*
*           Certificate fingerprint:*

With Regards,
Krishna.