On 01/29/2014 07:39 PM, Tim Dunphy wrote:
Hey all,

Yup! You caught it. Managed to notice this as well, so forgive the intrusion on your day.

But I was missing the module name.

file { "/etc/pki/tls/certs/$hostname.mydomain.com.crt":
      notify  => Service["bacula-fd"],
      owner => "root",
      group => "root",
      mode => 04000,
      require => Package["bacula-client","bacula-common"],
source => "puppet:///modules/*bacula*/$hostname/$hostname.mydomain.com.crt",

     }

That actually works! But thanks for the tip on using {} in my variables. I'll start using that now.

Thanks,
Tim