Have you read Continuous Delivery from Jez Humble?

Is a great starting point covering main aspects. Look in youtube as well,
there are plenty of videos from people implementing continuous delivery.

Technology wise it is so wide that is difficult to find a single recipe. If
you detail a bit more about your stack I could give you some hints.

Now you mentioned continuous deployment and that as far as I understand is
kind of a new area. If you are new to it you should first aim for
continuous Delivery and then think on Continuous Deployment.

Juan