Hi All,

I have installed puppet enterprise which comes with Mcollective. I have
installed Puppet Master on node 1 and puppet agent on node 2 and node 3.
while installing , it asked me if I want to install Mcollective. I wanted
to have Mcollective client on my Puppet Master. and Mcollective servers on
node 2 and node 3.

But when I checked, there was no client.cfg file created at
/etc/puppetlabs/mcollective/. And Mcollective was started using server.cfg

How can I use Mcollective client on puppet Master?

I have created client.cfg but still Mcollective needs server.cfg to start.
Can anybody suggest me on this please? I am new to Mcollective and trying
to learn it and implement it.

Regards,
Deep